We just got through our first Christmas as a married couple. One of the most fun decisions we got to make was around what sort of Nativity we would have. ET2 has very particular tastes and I figured I would throw some arbitrary rules around, like I insisted on a brown baby Jesus, because a white Jesus offends me. We spent an inordinate amount of time showing each other web links over googlechat and ended up with not 1 but 2 (!). Very exciting. MORE after the jump…
There is apparently a little ditty in the 7 Kingdoms called “The Bear and the Maiden Fair”. Its raucous little song where in a bear goes to fair, finds a lovely girl with honey in her hair and of course kidnaps her. Over the course of the song, Rapey The Bear manages to lick the honey out of her hair and she eventually relents and loves him or something…. MORE after the jump…
(1) Why is she so creeped out by James Franco but creeped out by creepy grandpa David Letterman?
(2) Does everyone scare her?
(3) Is it weird that she is super pretty but almost in a completely non-sexual way?
(4) What does it mean to be really Mexican? I can make mole…does that make me really Mexican?
Several years ago, The Bump called me and we had a very long conversation about a new Shiri Appleby vehicle called “Charlie Wilson’s War”. You should have several reactions to this. First you probably are left wondering who exactly Shiri Appleby is. Once you google your way out of that conundrum, you’ll probably ask “Why do the Bump and xTian think a Tom Hanks/Julia Roberts movie written by Aaron Sorkin is a vehicle for a starlet no one has ever heard of?” MORE after the jump…
Wow! Between this and that Bloomberg thing I am going to draw one of the following conclusions.
(1) All mid-tier magazines are edited by blatant racists
(2) this Philly Magazine writer is really hates being white
Maybe you have a different take? Please share in the comments